Saturday, August 25, 2007

She's Doing It Again!

DK is at it again! She has started a new Secret-Of-The-Stole mystery group at YahooGroups. As you may have noticed I have a button on the side that is suppose to take you there! At least I hope it does. Since I am internet challenged DK has taken on the chore of trying to teach an old dog new tricks.

Of course, this allows her to be my knitting enabler. I must (notice I said MUST) knit the Secret Stole with her. She is threatening me with knitting needles. I have no choice. She took me to the store and made (notice I said MADE) me buy supplies. And I spent more than SHE did. Did you hear that Mr. DK!

Gotta run hide the evidence from Hubs! And DK has made me promise not to tell what supplies I would need. Those needles she is holding are sharp! And I think that she is faster than I am! Time to run....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.